We want your home to be on the market for the shortest amount of time possible while maximizing your interests. For that to happen, it needs to look its best so it will appeal to the broadest range of buyers.
Our experience gives us a strong basis for suggesting changes and proposing style recommendations that will make your home more marketable. Taking care of any necessary repairs and improvements can help eliminate buyer objections before they arise. Removing clutter and sprucing up interior and exterior areas can also reduce distractions for potential buyers.
We can provide specific recommendations to help you highlight your home's important areas, decorative appeal, amenities, and focal points. At the same time, we'll also suggest ways to establish clear traffic patterns that may help potential buyers get the most from their viewing.
• It is easier for buyers to visualize the property as a future home
• Buyers are more willing to walk through a home they viewed online
• The value of the home can be positively impacted if it is decorated to entice buyers
• Buyers are more willing to overlook other property faults
• The most important rooms to be staged for buyers matches identically to the rooms that are most common to be staged among sellers-in order: living room, kitchen, master bedroom, dining room, bathroom, children's bedroom, and guest bedroom • 32% percent of buyers' agents believe staged homes increases the dollar value buyers are willing to offer by 1 to 5 percent. Another 16% of buyers' agents believe it increases the dollar value buyers are willing to offer by 6 to 10 percent
Hiep's primary concern is to consistently provide his clients with the highest quality real estate service available, thereby insuring their total satisfaction and an extremely positive experience. Contact Hiep today!